Mi Healthcare make it easy to capture, integrate and share vital documents and media with your NHS and private Healthcare clinical teams.
- Healthcare organizations require complete views of their patients’ information to enable informed decisions
- Unfortunately, the capture and management of static or video data across the whole of a healthcare delivery organization can be inconsistent.
This was certainly the case with a North West Trust when they highlighted the issue to the team at Mi Healthcare.
We investigated this issue on behalf of the Trust and designed and scoped a number of solutions to give them the multi modality, immediate readiness of images via PACS/EHS provides.
MI Healthcare installed the bespoke connectivity solution to this customer which delivered the robust, accessible model they needed.
Feedback from end users and stakeholders is that patient pathways are improved and the visible, consultative nature of this solution is a breath of fresh air.
To explore how we can help you in a similar way contact the Mi Healthcare team.
Mi Healthcare’s vendor-neutral connectivity solutions provide:
- Compatibility with almost all video-based systems
- Expands capabilities of DICOM systems
- Modality Worklist, Automatic Character Recognition (ACR) or keyboard patient data entry
- Large capacity internal hard disk always available for recording
- Highest image quality calibrated to match the acquisition system
- Addition of text overlays to images during recording
- Features such as last cine hold/playback and in-room review
- Recording of images to DVD, CD-R or USB media
- Single or multi-patient disks
- DICOM viewer for easy review and export from Windows® PC
- DICOM Part 10 compatible media for use with most PACS
- Transfers to network as DICOM Store SCU
- Audio recording capability